What is the best way to create written or spoken materials that really inspire people?
There is now a great deal of information available about how to promote sustainable behaviours – but it can be confusing identifying the evidence that really matters.
- Will geoengineering make people give up cutting their carbon footprint?
- How climate change research undermines trust in everyday life
- What sort of story is climate change? And how should it be told?
- Top climate scientist Dr. Katharine Hayhoe on climate change communication
- How social psychology can help us understand – and even alter – people’s responses to climate change